33 Grand Boulevard, Montmorency, VIC, 3094
A rare combination of premier, cutting edge construction and a location proven to be one of the districts most sought after, work in unison to provide an opportunity not to be missed and sure to be in high demand. Proudly built by one of the areas most high end and in demand builders, Marbuilt. There is simply no expense spared in what is undoubtedly a masterclass in sophistication and design. Classic building principles combine with modern architectural features, with a considered, flowing floor plan that can be personalised for any purpose. An extensive list of quality features complete the home, making for luxury living to be enjoyed for a lifetime to come.
* Cutting edge, architecturally designed new residence
* Expansive home with multiple living areas, generous bedrooms
* Master bedroom with WIR and ENS, separate study and downstairs separate powder room
* Smart home system linking applications, including heating and cooling individually regulated and networked throughout each room
* Fienza and RHF Stone throughout, Abey and Phoenix tapware and Franke sinks
* Striking Blackbutt timber floors, quality AEG appliances with 5 year warranty
* Polytec cabinetry, designer tiling, merbau feature front door
* Huge living area flowing onto rear alfresco, ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining
* Striking, mixed material facade with desirable street appeal
* Genuine upstairs living area, 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both with WIR's
* Separate meals area with huge kitchen, oversized bench space and butlers pantry
* Ideal location in Montmorency, close to transport, schools and Were Street hub
COVID 19 Requirements:
* Please use the sanitizer provided prior to entry, and while in the property please avoid touching
surfaces, where possible.
* Social Distancing is expected, please keep at least 1.5 metres distance from any persons
* Please do not enter the property if you are feeling unwell.
* You will be asked for your full name, phone number and photo ID
* There will be a maximum number of 20 people (including agent) allowed in the house at one time. This may result in a short wait to enter the premises.