Behind the privacy of a high front hedge and ingenious garden oasis, a contemporary vision has transformed this two-storey period residence into a unique and beautiful family home. Close to Elwood Beach, Elwood Village shops/cafes and public transport.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Available for a 6 month lease, option to extend monthly
- Idyllic living room overlooking stunning front garden
- Ornately detailed ceiling and open fireplace in the dining room
- Open-plan family/meals areas bathed in Northern light
- Paved alfresco zone, landscaped garden with built-in barbecue
- Chic kitchen with Miele appliances and integrated dishwasher
- Three upper level bedrooms, separate sunroom with daybed, study
- Self-contained studio with ensuite, air con and built-in robes
- Double garage with right-of-way access, full bathrooms both levels
- Hydronic heating, air con, water storage for garden irrigation
- In-ceiling Sonos system, alarm system, separate laundry
33 Broadway , Elwood, VIC
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|3 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.