O.F.I Information. We are holding one on one private opens for our rental properties. Please click 'book an inspection' to book a private viewing. Positioned on a corner block with dual access options, this solid brick beauty has had an extensive renovation completed internally. Polished timber flooring, new carpet to formal lounge, multiple living spaces, new paint, ceiling fans, built in robes to bedrooms, heating and multiple entertaining spaces, there's not much you'd want for in this pretty package. Located within the Pinewood Primary and Mount Waverley Secondary College zones (S.T.S.A), you're located in two of the most highly south after school zones in the area. You're also only moments from the Monash Freeway, Mount Waverley Village Shops and trail as well as Chadstone Shopping Centre and the Glenn Shopping Centres. Located directly opposite parklands the leafy green outlook of this home is sure to appeal.
- Three well sized bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with separate bath tub, shower and separate toilet
- Galley kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and ample storage
- Formal carpeted lounge overlooking front porch and parklands
- Open plan living dining overlooks two outdoor entertaining areas
- Large covered entertaining deck plus additional paved courtyard
- Large rumpus room with bar and direct garage access
- Double remote garage entry with work benches from Sampson Drive
- Dual gate access from Gretna Street perfect for the boat or trailer
- Ducted gas heating and rent includes yard and garden maintenance
- Located directly opposite peaceful parklands
- Please click 'book an inspection' to book a private viewing
32 Sampson Drive, Mount Waverley, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.