31 Pope Avenue, Boronia, VIC, 3155
Established on a level 725sqm (approx.) block in a leafy pocket just metres from Boronia Heights Primary School, the preschool and Alchester Village shops, first home buyers and investors will be impressed by this home's outstanding potential.
A lovely three bedroom design with the convenience of a double garage, young families will appreciate the plentiful space offered in the lounge room, living/meals, tidy kitchen and under-cover deck. Warmly inviting today, move straight in or lease out and then renovate and extend (STCA) as your family grows. Zoned for Boronia K-12 College, live near Boronia train station, Knox Leisureworks and the beautiful Dandenong Ranges.
- Classic three bedroom home on 725sqm (approx.)
- Spacious lounge and separate living/meals and kitchen
- Under-cover deck
- Polished boards
- Ducted heating and a split system air-conditioner
- Bright bathroom
- Double garage
- Big child friendly backyard lawn
- Walk to Alchester Village, primary school and preschool
- Near secondary schools, train, parks and the Dandenong Ranges
Live Streaming via GAVL
McGrath clients have the opportunity to watch, bid and buy on live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link:
To be able to bid online, you must download the free GAVL App.