31 Banks Crescent, Baringa, QLD, 4551
Modernistic comfort meets low-maintenance living in this chic, ultra-modern residence. Built by Coral Homes in 2017, the as new interiors, combined with clean lines paired with a fresh colour palette offer an easy-care, coastal lifestyle within the family-friendly, master-planned Aura community bordering The Elements and just metres to the town centre.
Meticulously designed with versatility and practicality in mind, the sun-filled floorplan seamlessly flows through vast open-plan spaces of the home and out to a private, covered alfresco area framed with lush green vistas.
Perfectly positioned within the heart of the home, you will find the generous-sized, entertainers kitchen complete with a sleek island bench that provides the home chef all the necessities to host family and guests alike. Finished with quality stainless steel appliances, a spacious walk-in pantry, and contemporary fixtures.
Multiple living spaces provide a mix of casual and intimate settings to relish in the company of family and friends or seek solace to relax and unwind. Retire to the comfort of your exquisite principal suite, ideally placed at the rear of the home providing privacy and separation. An impressive Hollywood-style walk-through robe with a stylish feature wall and subtle glimpses into the master ensuite. Boasting dual vanity finished in stone, and elegant tub to soak the day's stresses away. Comprising three bedrooms, a completely enclosed media room with the opportunity to become a fourth bedroom.
Located just a short walk from Frog Park, the reputable Baringa State Primary School and High School with STEM learning, and a local shopping hub; offering an abundance of places to dine and shop. Promising a friendly coastal community vibe, this impressive property encapsulates the heart of the Sunshine Coast lifestyle and won't be long on the market!
- Brick veneer and tiled roof construction, built by quality builders Coral Homes in 2017
- Low-maintenance allotment
- Ultra-modern interiors with high ceilings, stone benches, ducted air-conditioning, and ceiling fans throughout
- Central kitchen with electric appliances, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Very central location to shops, cafes, STEM School Baringa State School, parks, and bicycle paths
- Open plan living leads to alfresco through stacker doors
- Enclosed media room plus additional study nook
- Double lock up garage
- 10-minutes to pristine beaches