306/17 Kurilpa Street, West End, QLD, 4101
This fantastic north facing apartment, boasts one of the best indoor/outdoor spaces around that merge seamlessly through the corner sliding doors on to a large wrap around balcony, overlooking the pool and entertainment area.
You'll love the convenience and accessibility of being situated only 400m to the brand new Woolworths, Aldi, numerous gyms, Pilates and yoga studios, bars, boutique breweries and endless food and coffee options.
Be the envy of all your neighbours when you join friends and family on summer evenings out on the balcony after a big week. Situated only a stone's throw from the Brisbane river, this apartment is perfectly suited for those looking to enjoy the thriving culture of West End. If you are a first home buyer looking to break into the West End market at a price you never thought was possible, then you simply must inspect this apartment. For those savvy investors, the unit is consistently leased and has great returns with low body corporate fees. Put this exceptional property at the top of your list!
Leave the car at home and walk, ride or scooter to anywhere you need to go, with everything at your doorstep.
- Perfect northern aspect with great views
- Open plan living and dining and alfresco
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Security intercom entrance and electronic fob key entrance
- Car space in the secure underground gated car park
- Very generous bedroom with built in robes
- Modern bathroom
- Built in laundry
- Resort style pool, ideal for entertaining and relaxing after a long week
- 1 minute walk to the river
- 2 minute walk to the city cat and recently completed Montague Markets
- 3 minute drive or Uber to Southbank
- Body corporate $787.18 per 1/4
- Currently leased until January at $375 p/week
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure your very own piece of blue-chip West End real estate. Everything is a short stroll from your front door.
The owner's instructions could not be more clear! For all serious buyers ready to purchase immediately please contact JASON RAE today on 0448 025 367