3 Westminster Boulevard, Elanora, QLD, 4221
A blissful sanctuary of breathtaking natural beauty, this incredible property unveils magnificent views spanning from Springbrook and Mt Warning to the glittering lights of Broadbeach. As though floating amongst the clouds, it's enveloped by lovingly cultivated gardens rich with diverse fruit trees and wildlife.
- Private, idyllic retreat nestled in a peaceful, tightly-held cul-de-sac
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and high-raked ceilings create a zen-like ambience
- Stunning original hardwood timber floors grace the array of living areas
- Soak up magic sunsets from the sublime wrap-around timber verandah
- Four bedrooms including an oversized, ensuited master with pool-view
- Luxuriate in the saltwater pool or explore the beautiful established gardens
- Diverse fruit trees: mango, passionfruit, coffee, orange and ruby grapefruit
- A tranquil haven for native birdlife, wallabies and even the resident owl
- Solar system, 3 phase power, large water tank, NBN, recent upgrades throughout
- Just 13 mins to Palm Beach, 10 mins to The Pines, schools, parks and more
- Council Rates: $2,623.62 per annum. Water Rates: $967.36 per annum.
- Rental Appraisal $900-$1,000pw