3 Hammill Close, Calwell, ACT, 2905
In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Ben James on 0448 445 841.
Freshly painted throughout with new carpets in bedrooms and updated finishings. Set on a 427sqm block, this renovated home combines spacious single level living with beautifully landscaped gardens. Also offering a teenage retreat or hobby room out the back along with an internal covered atrium off the living area. Close to the local school and amenities, this property is for the first home buyer, downsizer or savvy investor.
- Sun-drenched dining/living areas with internal atrium
- Modern kitchen with built-in study nook
- Updated bathroom with grab rails, walk-in shower, non-slip tiles
- Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas wall furnace
- Floating timber floorboards throughout kitchen/living area
- Repainted throughout in tasteful, neutral colours
- Covered rear deck overlooking leafy, private backyard
- Teenage retreat/cubby at rear, single carport
- Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac close to schools + shops
- Energy efficiency rating: 1.5