Directly opposite the beach and peacefully located at the rear of the block, this spacious apartment exudes a retro cottage ambiance. Ideally located close to Acland Street's shops/cafes and trams to enjoy the best of St Kilda's bayside lifestyle.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Private side gate entry, floorboards throughout
- Spacious living room with gas heater, study nook/shelving
- Pressed metal ceilings, picture rails, built-in storage room
- Kitchen with new gas cooktop/oven, adjustable storage
- Adjoining dining nook with built-in dining bench/table
- Master bedroom with freestanding robes/drawers
- Second smaller bedroom ideal for child/guest, study or sunroom
- Bathroom with shower over the bath, vanity, heat lamps
- Communal laundry with washing machine/clothes line
- Communal garden between 3 apt's, herb garden, lemon tree
- Sorry property not suitable for cats
- Permit parking, short walk to Acland/Carlisle Street trams
3/9 Marine Parade, St Kilda, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.