3/7 Fourth Avenue, Palm Beach, QLD, 4221
Positioned on the corner of tightly-held Jefferson Lane, this beautifully renovated apartment is just 70m to the shores of Palm Beach. Stylish design elements including plantation shutters enhance the light-washed, coastal feel. Enjoy cooling sea breezes from the balcony, or stroll to a host of famed cafes, restaurants and shops.
- Premium beachside location just a stone's throw from Palm Beach
- Tastefully renovated throughout with wide-plank floors, plantation shutters
- Light-filled dining and living room designed to maximise light and space
- Modern kitchen offers Bosch dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample storage
- Relax on the covered front balcony, enjoy the peaceful sounds of the sea
- Large master bedroom with plush carpet, built-ins and plantation shutters
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms, both featuring built-ins and fans
- Oversized laundry/utility room plus bathroom with separate WC
- Two car spaces, well maintained complex of six with potential future development opportunity
- Stroll to The Collective, Balboa Italian, shops, cafes and the beach
- Council Rates: $2,818.46 Per Annum. Water Rates: $1,659.88 Per Annum.
- Body Corporate Fees: $71.32 Per Week, rental appraisal $750-$780pw