Walk into this stylish and well presented townhouse in a very convenient and popular Stevens Street location.
The spacious unique built property features larger than normal entrance wall, beautiful timber stairs that lead up to a very open plan lounge, dining and modern kitchen. With two reasonable size balconies that open up with bifold doors bringing the outside in.
The top level features two large bedrooms with their own bathroom perfect for sharing. Built in robes, ducted air conditioning and soft carpet for comfort. Master has its own balcony with crimsafe screens and over looks an elevated leafy Yeronga.
Quality craftsmanship and design elements set this townhouse apart from the rest with a bonus large media or extra guest room and own ensuite downstairs giving extra space and a unique dimension to this property.
Other features include:
- Large ensuited bedroom downstairs with access to courtyard
- Travertine flooring and timber feature walls
- Granite kitchen with soft close cabinetry and pull out dishwasher
- Generous balcony with feature vertical garden wall
- High ceilings throughout
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
- Luxury ensuites and master bathroom
- Location close to parkland, cafes and transport
- Walking distance to both train stations
- Single lock up garage with remote
3/44 Stevens Street, Yeronga, QLD
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|3 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.