Enjoy the very best of bayside living in this neatly presented villa unit quietly positioned at the rear of the block. Located opposite the beach and within easy access to Hampton Street's shops, cafes and restaurants.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Private entry with front paved courtyard
- Generous lounge/dining area with Bay views, near new carpet
- Enormous kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and storage
- Master and 2nd double bedrooms with built in robes and carpet
- Central updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet, separate laundry with access to rear courtyard
- Split system heating and cooling, hallway cupboards
- Large L-shaped private rear courtyard with storage shed
- Lock-up garage plus two additional off-street carparks
- Public transport nearby
3/4 Seaview Avenue, Brighton, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|3 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.