One of only five in a stunning landmark building, this exquisite sanctuary is defined by charming period details, superb natural light and a wonderful sense of privacy. It's within metres of Queen Street, and is within the Woollahra Public School catchment.
- In an elevated position, peacefully set back from the street
- Wonderfully private interiors capture verdant leafy outlooks
- Enhanced with soaring ornate ceilings and herringbone floors
- Generously proportioned open plan living and dining area
- Bright kitchen with ample cabinetry space, neat full bathroom
- Lounge room can easily be reconfigured as a second bedroom
- Elegant marble foyer and manicured hedge lined garden entry
- Lock-up garage, internal laundry, walk in wardrobe in master
- Expansive paved entertainers' terrace set amid the gardens
- Minutes to Bondi Junction shopping, restaurants and transport
3/322 Edgecliff Road, Woollahra, NSW
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.