This refurbished apartment combines generous proportions with delightful deco features, ideally positioned on the first floor in a boutique block on one of Elwood's highly sought after streets. This gorgeous apartment enjoys a great location between the St Kilda Botanic Gardens and the buzzing seaside mix of local bars, cafes and beaches.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Secure entrance
- Separate light filled living area with gas log fireplace
- Modern kitchen with ample storage space
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microwave
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Central bathroom with shower over the bath, laundry facilities
- High ceilings, timber floorboards, plantation shutters
- Communal retreat with BBQ, fishpond and outdoor furniture
3/26 Mitford Street, St Kilda, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.