This two bedroom plus study Art Deco property is ideally located in a tranquil, tree-lined street. Within moments to cosmopolitan Chapel and Windsor's boutique shops, cafes/restaurants and public transport for CBD access.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Secure intercom entry, timber floors, charming Deco features
- Welcoming hallway entry to spacious living room with gas fireplace
- Updated kitchen, gas cooktop/electric oven and dishwasher
- Separate dining room with decorative fireplace
- Master and second double bedrooms, fully fitted built-in robes
- Separate study with fitted bookshelves
- Central bathroom with shower over the bath and vanity storage
- Euro laundry facilities with trough and storage
- Paved/landscaped Tuscan inspired courtyard with herb garden
- Split system heating/cooling, hallway storage, wireless internet
- One remote secure carpark, pets considered on application
3/1 Redan Street, St Kilda, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.