This well maintained home offers generous family living and is ideally located to enjoy the best of Elsternwick's lifestyle amenities. Close to Glen Huntly Road shops/cafes, 24/7 Coles Supermarket, Hopetoun Garden, Harleston Park, public transport options and leading schools.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Polished timber floors throughout with a flexible floorplan
- Large light-filled L-shaped living/dining room
- Kitchen with electric oven/gas ct, dishwasher, fridge/pantry
- Spacious adjoining casual meals area
- Master/second further bedrooms built in robes, large 4th/2nd living
- Central bathroom, shower over the bath, second bathroom
- Separate laundry with trough/storage, access to the clothes line
- Large backyard, decked area, locked storage/undercover patio
- Monthly lawn maintenance included in the rental
- Ducted heating/refrigerated cooling, NBN ready
- Remote single garage plus one carpark behind, close to trams/trains
2A Shoobra Road, Elsternwick, VIC
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.