This large, comfortable three bedroom family home has been extensively renovated internally to provide a warm, inviting haven for one lucky group of tenants. Freshly painted throughout with new flooring you'll appreciate the multiple living spaces, open study nook and picture perfect front and rear gardens that this property offers. Positioned within the prized dual school zones of Mount Waverley Secondary College and Mount Waverley Primary, this home is also an easy walk to Mount Waverley Primary School. Walk to Mount Waverley Village shops and train station only moments to Holy Family School, Huntingtower, Mount Waverley Heights Primary, St Mary Magdalen's School, Avila, Frank Dando Sports Academy and Salesian College. Public transport is readily at hand for a school or workday commute and there are a choice of beautiful parks close by for easy weekend enjoyment. A quality property like this in a prime location won't stay vacant long.
- Three well sized bedrooms all with built in robes plus study nook
- Bathroom with bath tub, shower, toilet plus additional powder room
- Two large living spaces at each end of the house
- Large open plan kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, pantry
- Heating and cooling to all rooms throughout the home
- New floating floors throughout and new window dressings
- Fully fenced yard, garden sheds and inbuilt children's jungle gym
- Picture perfect front and rear yards with exceptional privacy
- Single lock up garage plus driveway parking for 2 or 3 vehicles
- Walk to Mount Waverley Village Shops and train station
- Surrounded by highly desirable schools, parks and amenities
- Located within the Mount Waverley Primary and Secondary Zones STSA
29 Woodstock Road, Mount Waverley, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.