29 Bidgee Road, Cooma, NSW, 2630
Positioned in a very popular area of Cooma, this Bidgee road location sits just a short drive from the main CBD and offers a rare opportunity to secure a small acreage property with huge potential.
All level land with a Northerly facing brick home, there is excellent privacy, established trees around the house paddock plus a 2nd paddock ideal for the family horse.
- Popular Bidgee Road location amongst other small acreage properties
- 5 acres of level basalt soil land, with room for the horses
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Modern Bathroom plus a second toilet
- Kitchen facilities in include a dishwasher, new cooktop and large walk in pantry
- Brick home with multiple living spaces
- Huge potential to modernise over time and see a great capital gain
- Town water connected + garbage service
- Close proximity to bus stop ideal for families
- Double lock up garage plus older farm sheds