This elegant, fully renovated Victorian home showcases a flexible floorplan that flows seamlessly to a low maintenance outdoor entertaining area. Quietly located within moments to the beach, St Kilda Primary School and Acland Street's cafes and trams.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Lush front garden, alarm, ducted heating and air conditioning
- High ceilings, timber floors, period features, decorative fireplace
- Zoned living, gas fireplace/dining area flooded with natural light
- Gourmet kitchen, gas cooktop/elec oven, dishwasher, pantry, storage
- Three double bedrooms with built in robes and decorative fireplaces
- Fourth large bedroom/office with split system and access to courtyard
- Family bathroom with separate shower/bath and dual vanity
- Second bathroom with shower and Euro laundry with trough
- Bi-fold doors to sunny entertaining deck and paved courtyard
- One secure remote off street car space and storage shed
- Footsteps from Carlisle Street Village and CBD trains/trams
27 Grosvenor Street, Balaclava, VIC
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.