This architect-designed, inner city home has it all... location, view, and charm. The two-level residence, tucked peacefully away in a cul-de-sac, features solid wood floors throughout and abundant natural light. It's designed so that all three bedrooms downstairs have direct access to peaceful outdoor deck areas.
Upstairs, under gorgeous pitch ceilings, the open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge space flows out to the deck where river and mountain views invite relaxation. Sitting here quietly, looking down to the Brisbane River and out to Mt Cootha, it's hard to believe how close you are to all the city has to offer, with South Bank being an easy cycle, walk or train ride away. Being less than 5 minutes' walk from Dutton Park Train Station , you have very easy access to the city
Additional features include:
- Modern Kitchen with large gas cooktop
- Main bathroom downstairs; separate powder room upstairs.
- Master bedroom, with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Low maintenance, lock-up and leave lifestyle.
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Close to bikeways and the Green Bridge, giving easy access to UQ
- xcellent proximity to Dutton Park station and Fairfield station.
- Walking distance to the recently upgraded Fairfield Gardens
- Under 4kms to Brisbane CBD. Two train stops to South Bank.
- Close to major hospitals and amenities
26 Drury Lane, Annerley, QLD
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.