Please note that you must be registered with the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) in order to be eligible to apply for this property.
In the leafy surrounds of Annerley with Yeronga Memorial Park just across the road and a bus stop at your doorstep - this is the perfect place to call home. Within 10km of the CBD with local cafe's and restaurants just a short distance away.
School catchment area for Yeronga State School and Yeronga State High School which are both literally just a walk through the park away.
This unit is located on the 3rd floor of the complex which has a gated swimming pool - just perfect for the summer ahead; internal lift access; pedestrian security door and intercom phone system for when your friends pop in.
If you are interested in applying for this property and have a current NRAS tenant registration please contact me for NRAS specific application forms which are to be completed in additional to the McGrath application form.
- Air Conditioned Living and Master
- Master Bedroom with Walk in Robe and En Suite
- Secure Complex with Elevator Access
- Electric Appliances with Dishwasher Included
- Basement Level Undercover 2 Allocated Car Spaces
- Combined Bathroom / Laundry with Linen Cupboard
- Second Bedroom with Built in Robe
- Combined Dining / Living with Private Balcony
26/736-740 Ipswich Road, Annerley, QLD
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
Building Area (approx.)62.00 m2
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.