Quietly set at the rear of a boutique complex near Bicentennial Reserve, this north facing townhouse enjoys a glorious sense of seclusion with serene leafy views. It offers relaxed, low maintenance living in tranquil surrounds and enjoys a highly sought-after address with express access to the CBD and village amenities.
- Private child-friendly lawn with established garden surrounds
- Spacious, split level living and dining with timber floors
- Good sized bedrooms each with built-in robes and balcony
- Granite kitchen includes dishwasher and Smeg gas cooktop
- Internal laundry, ducted air conditioning, intercom security
- Fully tiled main bathroom, spa ensuite plus additional w/c
- A flowing layout reveals separate living and dining rooms
- Internal access to secure car park with two lock-up garages
- Near buses and only one set of traffic lights into the city
- Easy stroll to Naremburn village, Willoughby and Crows Nest
25/55 Garland Road, Naremburn, NSW
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, they work for you, not the banks, and pride themselves on quality advice.
Meet the team
Make an enquiry