Exuding stunning period charm and character this gorgeous, rare 1936 Art Deco home in tree-lined Meredith Street offers a glorious north-facing backyard. Only moments to both Elwood and St Kilda Villages, great schools, parks and the beach.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Open plan living and dining with original open fireplaces
- Family kitchen with mosaic tiles and direct garden access
- Six bedrooms for extended family living
- Main bedroom complimented by a parents retreat
- Two stylishly renovated bathrooms
- Heating and cooling
- Surrounded by beautiful drought free garden
- Captivating Oregon lined summer house with wood fire
- Rear right of way and double lock up garage
24 Meredith Street, Elwood, VIC
Leased | 6 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.