23 Walker Avenue, Palm Beach, QLD, 4221
Offered for sale for the first time in 41 years, this original, very well maintained property features Medium Density zoning with potential to construct a brand new duplex. Ideal for investors or renovators, with great rental return potential, the property is just a short stroll from the surf and Palm Beach's vibrant cafe hub.
- 508m2 level block zoned Medium Density; potential to build duplex STCA
- Original condition building presents ideal opportunity to renovate or extend
- Currently two 'mirrored' villas with excellent rental return potential
- Both dwellings feature excellent natural light and ideal north-east aspect
- Open plan living areas connect to retro kitchens with vinyl flooring
- Two generous bedrooms per villa enjoy built-in robes, brick feature wall
- Living room access to sunny grassed yard with low maintenance gardens
- Two single garages with separate entrances plus internal laundries
- Investors and new builders will love endless potential to add further value
- Prime position close to beach, much-loved cafes, Talle Creek and schools
- Council Rates: $2,894.12 Per Annum. Water Rates: $1,272.48 Per Annum.
- Rental Appraisal $450-$470pw per unit