You'll love living in this pristine apartment located at the rear of the historic 'Himalaya' building, directly across the road from the St Kilda Botanical Gardens. Within moments to the beach, vibrant Acland Street, Carlisle Street and public transport.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Secure intercom entry
- Light filled open plan living/dining area opening up to the terrace
- Superb modern kitchen, marble benchtops, Miele appliances
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, panel heater
- Second bedroom with built-in robes and terrace access
- Contemporary central bathroom with shower
- Euro laundry with trough and dryer
- Private sheltered terrace for year-round entertaining
- Timber floors, carpet, reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Secure basement parking and storage cage
23/10 Tennyson Street, St Kilda, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.