This home offers an retro layout and spacious living. The main bedroom is large and offers an ensuite and toilet, walk through to two elevated living areas that also has easy access to the modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher, and storage. There are four bedrooms all carpeted and all with built in robes. There is a family bathroom and a separate shower, downstairs there is a large space that could be used as rumpus room or another living area, with a separate toilet.
Due to recent restrictions surrounding Covid-19 we can only hold private 1 on 1 inspections. Please register your interest in this property to see the available times. Virtual tours are also now available. Please contact the agent for more information or if the times provided arent suitable.
- Price to increase to $760 per week in 6 months time
- Ducted heating
- Air conditioning
- 3 living Zones
- One of the bedrooms has a study attached to it.
- Private rear yard with bountiful fruit and olive trees
- Huge under house storage
- Double remote controlled garage
- Few minutes walking to Aldi supermarket, cafes and restaurants
- Balwyn High School Zone, Greythorn Primary, Boroondara Park
- Close to Balwyn North shops and cafes, parks and transport
- Vacuum and watering system is not offered as part of the lease
22 Walnut Road, Balwyn North, VIC
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.