Peacefully set on a sun drenched corner block, this fully renovated semi offers a relaxing haven of light and space with a flowing single level layout and a desirable rear north aspect. It is a short stroll to village shops, parks and direct city buses.
- Tasteful blend of period details and contemporary finishes
- Generous lounge with air conditioning and original fireplace
- Distinct dining area adjoining the kitchen flows to a sunroom
- Deep yard with secluded level lawns and established gardens
- Details include high ceilings, picture rails and floorboards
- Sleek bathroom with twin showers plus an additional w/c
- Gas cooking appliances, internal laundry, loft storage space
- Double lock-up garage with access via Adolphus Street
- Short walk to village shops and express city transport
21A Slade Street, Naremburn, NSW
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.
Meet the team
Make an enquiry