2104/18-20 Cavendish Street, Geelong, VIC, 3220
Elevate your lifestyle in Geelong's highest and most prestigious, custom-designed penthouse and enjoy opulent living and unrivalled panoramic views across Corio Bay, You Yangs and city skyline. Atop Geelong's tallest residential tower, Miramar, this stunning residence truly is Geelong's most desirable sky home and is unlikely to ever be replicated.
The grand corner penthouse takes in bird's-eye views to the north, east and south from Limeburners Point and Cunningham Pier to the Geelong Library and Heritage Centre, the lights of GMHBA Stadium and sparkling water and yachts on the bay.
This one-of-a-kind designer quality fit out of the Miramar developer's personal penthouse has been masterfully crafted, creating the ultimate bayside residence, whilst also offering an abundance of indoor and outdoor space, ideal for entertaining guests and family alike. A blend of exquisite finishings have been selected, creating a statement of grandeur, bespoke styling and luxury lifestyle living. Featuring imported marble benchtops throughout, exceptional craftsmanship, extensive cabinetry, and the top-of-the-range fixtures you would expect in a property of this caliber.
The penthouse also has the luxury of secure designated parking for four cars, while the bayside location ensures waterfront dining and bars, Geelong Train Station, the ferry to Melbourne and city shops and offices are an easy stroll away.
- Expansive open-plan living zone with unparalleled views
- State-of-the-art kitchen features striking curved edge marble island bench, integrated Sub-Zero fridge/freezer, dual Franke ovens, induction cooktop, walk-in pantry with steam oven
- Exquisite fitout boasts coffered ceilings and herringbone lime-washed floors
- Lavish bedrooms are split into two distinct zones, serviced by luxury bathrooms and powder room with floor-to-ceiling marble
- Master has designer built-in robe, luxe ensuite with soaker tub enjoying stunning views
- Guest master offers bay views, luxe ensuite and banks of robes
- Two further spacious bedrooms with built-in robes; option to use one as a study
-Spacious balcony access from master suite and adjoining bedroom
- Interior fitted out by architects Watson Young, furniture can be purchased with the penthouse
- Separate laundry with storage/benches
- Ducted and zoned heating/cooling; motorised blinds
- Intercom and security key entry; large car park storage cage
- Miramar community spaces include a gym, resident lounge, BBQ terrace