210 George Street, Bundaberg West, QLD, 4670
Historical high set Queenslander with generous front and side verandahs
- 4 Generous size bedrooms all with polished timber floors.
- French doors from the formal dining area lead out to the private front verandah.
- Tasmanian Oak lined walls in the 'period' style bathroom which has a claw foot bath and corner timber vanity.
- Tongue and groove walls throughout most of this home and a large bay window in the master bedroom.
- Modern kitchen in timeless neutral tones with lots of cupboard and bench-top space, new dishwasher, a gas cook-top and wall oven.
- The covered side verandah is a whopping 18.2 metres long by 3 metres wide and has custom made canvas awnings which provide year-round protection from the weather.
- Extra wide internal timber staircase to the downstairs area.
- Private in-ground saltwater swimming pool and an undercover relaxing 'spa bath' to help sooth away those tired muscles.
- Large tiled outdoor entertaining area with undercover built-in BBQ and bar overlooking the in-ground swimming pool. This will accommodate the largest of family gatherings.
- This magnificent family home is over 520m2 under roof.
- Massive downstairs area provides the perfect rumpus/games or TV area and has its own front door entry.
- There are also 2 additional rooms downstairs that could easily be used as extra bedrooms for an office and craft area, the choice is yours.
- There is a 2nd bathroom downstairs with shower, vanity and a separate toilet, located close to the outdoor entertaining area
VIEWINGS ARRANGED SUBJECT TO PRE-APPROVAL STATUS ONLY
As you can appreciate our office wishes to avoid the potential spread of germs. To ensure our current and prospective tenants safety - we ask that you please view all photos online and conduct a drive by to ascertain if the house suits your requirements. Once this has been done we invite you to submit an application form - subject to pre-approval and viewing of the property. Applications will then be taken to the landlord to approve a shortlist that we will then arrange to take through the property.