Fully and meticulously renovated to appeal to the most discerning resident, this stunning Art Deco property offers contemporary elegance over three levels. Conveniently located close to Ripponlea and Balaclava Village boutique shops/cafes and Ripponlea Station.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Inspections on request by private appointment
- Secure AV intercom, security alarm to be installed, Oak floors
- Light-filled dual living and dining areas, access to terrace
- Galley kitchen, Gaggenau appliances, dishwasher, gas ct/elec oven
- Calacutta marble benches, integrated fridge/freezer and wine fridge
- Three generous bedrooms, fully fitted built-in robes and hidden safe
- Striking main bathroom with bath/shower, ensuite with shower
- Huge rooftop terrace with dishwasher, bar fridge, BBQ can be supplied
- Tranquil city and park views, ideal for alfresco enjoyment
- Euro laundry, remote blinds/plantation shutters, solar power
- Fully networked for cable, Foxtel and split system heating/a/c
- Secure remote over-sized single garage, trams close by
20 Glen Eira Road, Ripponlea, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.