20/85 Townson Avenue, Palm Beach, QLD, 4221
Open plan living, filled with northerly light and cross breezes, this newly renovated apartment enjoys scenic hinterland views. The new gourmet kitchen includes induction cooktop, LED strip lighting, marble benchtops and custom cabinetry with VJ panelling. Its been freshly painted throughout, new wide plank vinyl flooring and plush wool carpets in the bedrooms, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy the easy lifestyle that Palm Beach has to offer.
Positioned with direct access to Gold Coast canals across the road and just a short walk to the beach, Tallebudgera Creek, restaurants and cafes.
- Meticulously renovated to reveal stunning Coastal design
- Open plan interior living space features new flooring throughout
- New kitchen complete with dishwasher and induction cooktop
- North facing balcony enjoys beautiful sunsets, view to hinterland
- Two spacious bedrooms both feature new wool carpet and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom boasts private balcony, ensuite, walk-in robe and leafy outlook
- Complex features sun-lit resort-style pool with attached BBQ area
- A/C, internal laundry, secure basement parking for two vehicles plus storage room
- Walk to local schools, Tallebudgera Creek and pristine Palm Beach
- Council rates: $1,742.52 per annum. Water rates: $830.88 per annum. Body corporate fees: $89.16 per week.
- Rental Appraisal $650-$700pw