This large four bedroom plus study home is only a short 11 minute walk to Mount Waverley North Primary School or a leisurely 15 minute walk to the gates of Mount Waverley Secondary College. This large home is only minutes to buses, Mount Waverley train station and the Mount Waverley Village shops. You're also only a short drive from The Glen shopping centre, Chadstone shopping centre and the Monash freeway. Less than 1.2km from your front door you'll also find Burwood East Primary and St Christopher's School.
Complete with whitegoods and some furnishings, this quality home in central Mount Waverley will appeal to anyone seeking a comfortable home with multiple living spaces.
Please note garden shed in the rear yard is excluded from the lease.
- 4 generous bedrooms all with built in robes and wooden flooring
- Oversized master suite with ensuite, bay window and walk in robe
- Family bathroom with bath tub, walk in shower and separate toilet
- Large furnished formal lounge and study
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, two door fridge, breakfast bar
- Open plan second living and meals area flows onto patio and garden
- Ducted gas heating and refrigerated air conditioning throughout
- Solar system to property reduces electricity costs
- Single garage plus additional driveway parking for three cars
- Low maintenance, fully fenced rear yard
- Walk to Mount Waverley North Primary and M.W.S.C. gates
- Moments to public transport, shopping and Monash Freeway
2 Kellaway Street, Mount Waverley, VIC
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
Land size (approx.)649.00 M2
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.