2/46 Twenty Fourth Avenue, Palm Beach, QLD, 4221
Showcasing an ultra convenient position just minutes to the beach and the vibrant dining precinct of Palm Beach, this two bedroom duplex is perfect for those seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle. Move in and enjoy as is, or modernise to create an easy-care coastal haven close to everything the coast has to offer.
- Perfectly positioned just minutes to Tallebudgera Creek or Palm Beach
- Air conditioned main living area, awash in light from glass sliding doors
- Tidy central kitchen flows to internal laundry with access to side garden
- Two good-sized bedrooms both feature built-in robes and leafy outlooks
- Well ventilated original main bathroom with tub plus separate WC
- Internal covered atrium offers a sundrenched, versatile multipurpose space
- Lock-up garage with internal access plus off-street driveway parking
- Exciting scope to modernise to create a dream coastal hideaway
- Prime opportunity for renovators, astute investors or downsizers
- Stroll down for coffee at Espresso Moto, close to shops/public transport
- Council Files: $2,640.64 Per Annum.
- Rental Appraisal $700-$750pw