Occupying the entire first floor in a block of only two, this 1930s heritage apartment elegantly combines gorgeous period charm with a refined contemporary makeover to create a haven of natural light, space and privacy on one of St Kilda's premier streets.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Bright and welcoming living and dining areas with fireplace
- Kitchen with Smeg appliances and integrated Bosch dishwasher
- Huge stone prep bench, walk-in pantry with laundry facilities
- Private terrace set for soaking up the afternoon sunshine
- Courtyard with fruit trees, veggie patch and storage shed
- Carpeted bedrooms, large double-glazed master with built-ins
- Bathroom features combined shower/bath and heating lights
- Solid timber floors, high ceilings with detailed cornices
- Ducted cooling, Rinnai gas heater, panel heating in the bedrooms
- Secure front gate, plenty of permit-only parking on the street
- Stroll to city transport, cafes, restaurants and St Kilda Beach
2/36 Robe Street, St Kilda, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.