2/23 Hooper Drive, Currumbin, QLD, 4223
This bright and breezy, beautifully presented coastal apartment offers the idyllic lifestyle of sunsets by the creek and days by the beach all year round.
In a highly sought-after location only one street from Currumbin Creek and a quick paddle or walk to Currumbin Alley, you will be delighted from the moment you step foot into this immaculate two-bedroom unit. Tastefully renovated and with ample natural light and ocean breezes, you will enjoy mornings warming up as the sun beams in, while enjoying morning birdsong.
- A moment's walk to Currumbin creek, and a quick paddle to one of the best surf breaks in the world, Currumbin Alley
- An open-plan living area filled with natural light which opens onto a private balcony
- A well-designed kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, gas cooking and a good quality dishwasher
- Two spacious bedrooms each with a built-in wardrobe
- A large yet energy efficient air conditioning system, enough to service the entire apartment
- A beautifully designed bathroom with a separate toilet
- A European style laundry, cleverly hidden away behind doors
- Downstairs access to a sunny, grassy courtyard - perfect for a vegetable garden and kicking a ball with the kids, or relaxing and soaking up the sun
- Undercover carport with ample lockable storage
- Only three units in the building on a large block of land in an enviable suburb
- A short walk to the renowned Saltwater at Currumbin restaurant, Currumbin RSL, the esteemed Tommys Italian and other cafes and food outlets
- A short walk to both Currumbin Primary School and Palm Beach Currumbin High School
- Two farmers markets within walking distance, on both Saturdays & Thursdays
- Just a few minutes' drive or a short walk to the The Pines Shopping Centre
- Approximately 1 hour drive to Byron Bay, 1 hour to Brisbane, and only 9 minutes to the Gold Coast International Airport from your doorstep
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the Landlord or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.