2/1 Pickett Crescent, Belmont, VIC, 3216
This contemporary home takes low-maintenance living to a whole new level. The quality interiors showcase on-trend style with polished concrete floors, crisp white walls and black fittings. You'll love that the raked ceilings and square-set cornice create an airy ambience throughout the home.
The open plan living zone flows onto the secure yard, creating plenty of room for both everyday living and entertaining guests. The kitchen will impress cooking enthusiasts with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher and 900mm oven, gas cooktop, rangehood.
Nestled in a secluded pocket of Belmont, you can enjoy living within walking distance to Oberon South P.S, Winter Reserve and the Waurn Ponds Creek walking trails. From the moment your step inside, it's easy to see why this home presents an irresistible choice for investors, professionals, young families, and first homebuyers looking to secure the First Home Owner Grant.
- Close to the delights of the High Street shopping precinct
- Moments to Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre and Reading Cinemas
- Open plan living zone boasts a raked ceiling with highlight window
- Kitchen with stone waterfall benchtops and built-in pantry
- Master BR boasts a w/in robe and en suite with open shower
- BR Two features b/in robes and en suite with large shower
- Powder room and European laundry with stone benchtops
- Double-glazed windows, wall heater and ceiling fans
- Samsung security lock, rainwater tank and ample storage
- Remote single l/up garage with double-door internal access