This neat and tidy two bedroom flat is positioned upstairs at the rear of the property and offers plenty of privacy. Located in a central location close to the University and local shopping centres which offers great value for money.
- Quiet long term, mature tenants positioned downstairs.
- Close to all major link roads making it ideal for the commuter
- Bright and airy feeling throughout with extra large windows
- Open plan combined living and dining area
- Two generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking facilities
- Internal combined bathroom and laundry
- Fully fenced backyard offering plenty of privacy
- Parking is available with a single carport
- Pets considered upon application.
1a Truscott Avenue, Shortland, NSW
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, they work for you, not the banks, and pride themselves on quality advice.
Meet the team
Make an enquiry