A stunning freshly painted period home superbly presented throughout with gracious accommodation and many original features mated to a large rear garden. Set in a quiet tree-lined street, moments to schools, parks, restaurants and city bound transport.
- Three large bedrooms with built in robes, formal lounge room
- A spacious separate dining room flows from the kitchen
- Gourmet gas kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances
- Dishwasher and walk-in pantry combined with laundry
- Huge sun drenched rear garden with vast lawn, 2nd w/c
- Paved patio with covered pergola, perfect for entertaining
- Polished timber floors, ornate ceilings and ornamental fireplaces
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, off street parking
- Walk to CBD transport, village restaurants, parks and schools
- Includes garden maintenance
196 Alt Street, Haberfield, NSW
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.