19 Roebuck Street, Newtown, VIC, 3220
Life will be a dream with this stunning character home. Soaring ceilings and original floorboards enrich the interiors, with beautifully-retained leadlight windows featured throughout. Families will appreciate that the flexible layout creates a wealth of space for everyday enjoyment. The kitchen will impress cooking enthusiasts with stone benchtops, an integrated dishwasher and a Wolf double oven/gas cooktop. Brodware 'Yokato' tapware exudes quality, along with a splashback of Moroccan handmade tiles.
Positioned at the rear of the home for privacy, the master bedroom creates a dreamy oasis with a large walk-in robe and ensuite with clawfoot tub. Parents will love that glass stacker doors open onto the alfresco for breezy open-air living.
Located in an esteemed pocket of Newtown, an exclusive lifestyle is yours to keep. The delights of the Geelong CBD and Arts Precinct are within easy walking distance, along with the cosmopolitan hub of Pakington Street. A selection of nearby schools and private colleges leaves families spoilt for choice. Geelong Train Station is close by for Melbourne commuters, while footy fans will be in their element with GMHBA Stadium just moments away.
- Spacious family room is graced with an ornamental fireplace
- Front lounge offers immense versatility as a fourth bedroom
- Dining room flows into the Hamptons-style kitchen
- Kitchen also features a built-in pantry and butlers sink
- Two additional bedrooms (one with built-in robes) and study
- Main bathroom, laundry and powder room complete the layout
- Ducted heating provides modern comfort
- Sun-drenched alfresco is perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Beautifully landscaped gardens line the secure backyard
- Driveway provides off-street parking for two vehicles
- Currently tenanted at $680 per week