This superb Federation family home has been updated throughout whilst retaining original period features. Ideally located off Dandenong road and within moments to cosmopolitan Chapel and Carlisle street's shops/cafes, local schools, trams and Windsor Station.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Low maintenance garden entry, timber floors throughout
- Spacious light-filled living and dining room, built-in storage
- Gourmet kitchen, gas cooktop/electric oven, dishwasher and pantry
- Master bedroom, built-in robes and decorative fireplace
- Two double bedrooms, one with built in robes, decorative fireplace
- Large renovated central bathroom, separate bath and shower
- Euro laundry with trough, loads of built in cupboard storage
- Tranquil landscaped rear garden (shed not included)
- Gas heater, ceiling fan and lift-up clothes line
- Two off street carparks, minutes to Dandenong road trams
19 Lansdowne Road, St Kilda East, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.