19 Addison Street, Elwood, VIC, 3184
Behind it's picture-perfect period facade, this updated Edwardian semi in the heart of Elwood's golden mile is a revelation of light and space throughout its multiple living areas. Within minutes to Elwood Beach, Elwood and Ormond Road Village shops and cafes.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Living room enhanced by gas fireplace and decorative ceiling
- Renovated kitchen boasts stone surfaces and Miele dishwasher
- Generous family and dining areas awash with natural light
- Substantial backyard bathed in beautiful northerly sunshine
- All bedrooms have built-in robes, two with ornamental fireplaces
- Combined shower/bath, separate w/c in modernised bathroom
- Off-street parking via right-of-way rear lane access
- Air con, gas ducted heating, concealed laundry, storage shed
- High ceilings, solid timber floors, colourful lead lighting
- Close to local schools, gorgeous gardens and bay beaches