19-21 Lachlan Crescent, Beerwah, QLD, 4519
Perfectly positioned opposite tranquil bushland on a terraced 2000sqm parcel in one of Beerwah's most sought after acreage estates, 19-21 Lachlan Crescent, boasts an expansive floorplan complemented by stellar finishes and meticulous attention to detail which will appeal to the most discerning of buyers.
From the East-facing alfresco with peaceful pool and mountain vistas to the contemporary high set ceilings and wall-to-wall stacker doors creating a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living, this gorgeous family home enjoys a stunning sense of natural light complemented by a warm colour palette in an effortless union of luxury and inviting ambience.
Presenting a rare opportunity to secure an as-new executive level residence in this highly regarded estate, an inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this outstanding tree-change, lifestyle property.
- Established in 2017 by Sunshine Coast builder, Ryan Sullivan
- Rendered block construction with Colorbond roof
- 4 built-in bedrooms
- Master suite with thoughtful separation, Hollywood robe and spacious ensuite with double shower heads
- Contemporary kitchen features a 900mm oven with electric cooktop, dishwasher, butler's pantry and Caesarstone waterfall benchtops
- Three living spaces includes open plan lounge and dining, dedicated media room and central kid's retreat
- Magnesium inground pool with tiled surrounds
- 6-zone ducted air conditioning
- 7.1kW solar system with 21 panels
- 12 x 7m four bay shed with 3m clearance includes internet and wired for three-phase power
- 2000sqm fully fenced allotment with wide side access to shed
- Landscaped gardens with tiled firepit
- Established fruit trees and raised vegetable gardens
- 3000L rainwater tank
- Beerwah State and High School catchment zones and close to Glasshouse Christian College
- 5 mins to Beerwah and rail service, 30 mins to beaches and University Hospital
- 60 mins to Brisbane City CBD and International Airport
Disclaimer: Whilst care is taken in the preparation of this marketing, McGrath Coast and Hinterland will not be held liable for errors in typing or information displayed. All parties should rely upon their own enquiries to determine whether or not this information is accurate.