This perfectly positioned apartment towards the rear of the block enjoys beautiful morning sunlight and an enviable lifestyle location.
Spoilt for cafe choices and within a short stroll to cosmopolitan Carlisle and Chapel Street's shops, bars/restaurants, public transport and St Kilda beach.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Secure intercom entry, lift access to the third level
- Open plan living/dining area, timber laminate floorboards
- Kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop/electric oven, dishwasher
- Second double bedrooms, built-in robes one with built in desk
- Central bathroom with large walk-in shower and vanity storage
- Euro laundry with washing machine, trough/ample storage
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Private east-facing covered balcony, perfect for alfresco enjoyment
- One secure undercover remote carpark
- Close to local trams/Balaclava train station for easy CBD access
19/128-140 Chapel Street, St Kilda, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.