An immaculate example of one of Willoughby's classic, highly desirable Californian bungalows, this picturesque home is perfect for a relaxed, contemporary family lifestyle. Spread out over a spacious single level, its flowing, well-defined interior retains an abundance of innate historic charm. Surrounded by wraparound lawns and gardens on a light filled corner block, it occupies tightly-held family enclave, close to schools, minutes walk to shops and rapidly accessible to Chatswood and the CBD by car, bus and rail.
- Expansive family living room leading on to dining
- Entertainer's kitchen with a servery bar facing the living area
- Stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Idyllic north east facing courtyard framed by manicured gardens
- Four large bedrooms with spacious sunroom adjoining the
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Traditional high ornate ceilings, polished timber floorboards
18 Nardoo Road, Willoughby, NSW
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom
Land size (approx.)433.40 m2
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.