Capturing lots of natural light, this spacious home provides comfortable accommodation Located less than 1km from Frank Dando Sports Academy, Essex Heights Primary, Parkhill Primary, Ashwood Secondary and Ashwood Schools. Relax on the weekends and enjoy walking to Essex Heights Reserve, Parkhill Reserve and Riversdale Golf Course. The icing on the cake is being able to walk to buses on Huntingdale Road and High Street Road or walk to Jordanville train station for easy access to the city. If you do feel like driving access to the Monash Freeway is only moments away.
- Three bedrooms with built in robes plus a study or fourth bedroom
- Large master bedroom with built in robes and lots of sunlight
- Features two renovated bathrooms and retreat/second living space
- Large rumpus room with separate access
- Large lounge room and dining room with gas log fireplace
- Functional and spacious kitchen with gas cooktop and meals area
- Comforts include gas ducted heating and split system heating/cooling
- Internal laundry and garden shed
- Spacious covered deck at the rear perfect for entertaining
- Less than 1km to many of the area's most popular schools
- Walk to buses and Jordanville train station
- Moments to Chadstone Shopping Centre, Holmesglen and the Monash
18 Maroondah Road, Ashwood, VIC
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.