Quality is evident from the moment you step into this meticulously renovated home as it seamlessly combines modern amenities with traditional Queenslander style with great attention to detail. High-set to capture both the cool breezes and city views at the front of the property the rear north facing entertainers deck overlooking the Grange is a peaceful haven among the trees. Don't let the main road address fool you, this property is private, surprisingly quiet and spread over two spacious levels with more than enough room for the whole family.
Promising the best of both inner-city convenience and suburban living this fantastic property is just a short stroll to excellent schools, shopping and an array of cafes and restaurants. Easy access to the city, airport via the tunnel, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Wilston Village Cafe Precinct and Homezone just minutes away.
- Two king size air conditioned bedrooms with built in robes upstairs
- Two king size bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans downstairs
- Additional 5th bedroom or office on the lower level
- Large open plan air conditioned living and dining with high ceilings
- Downstairs rumpus room opening to the backyard
- Security and fly screens throughout
- Large U-shape kitchen with incredible storage and access to balcony
- North facing entertainers balcony
- Tandem carport with electric gate access and turning bay
- Large flat yard with established gardens - pets on application
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage
173 Days Road, Grange, QLD
Leased | 5 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.