17 Boyce Street, Glebe, NSW, 2037
Beautifully proportioned and refreshed throughout, this wide-fronted Victorian terrace presents an outstanding opportunity to secure a classic family home in an excellent location.
It's tucked away in a premier Toxteth Estate location, a level walk to shops and cafes and close to The Tramsheds. Glebe Village and the light rail are within a short walk.
- Formal living and dining spaces with period fireplaces
- Separate casual living/dining space that flows to the outdoors
- Sun filled alfresco entertaining courtyard
- Spacious master opens to a delightful traditional balcony
- Four bedrooms with floor boards and built in wardrobes
- Modern granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Two modern bathrooms, main with bathtub, internal laundry
- Secure parking with access from the rear lane
- Footsteps to Glebe's buzzing cafes and harbourside parks
- Near Sydney Fish Market, International Grammar, Rozelle Bay