Graced with old world charm, this renovated Art Deco apartment boasts a tranquil top floor setting and a light filled rear north aspect. Ideally located, it is just moments to lush water's edge parks, village shops and bustling cafes.
- Combined lounge and dining room with polished timber floors
- Ideally positioned at the rear of a popular block of just nineteen
- Main bedroom with large window and built-in wardrobe
- Second room is suitable for a study or single bedroom
- Sleek bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and designer vanity
- Security entrance with intercom, internal laundry facilities
- Bus transport at the door, short stroll to railway station
- Moments to cosmopolitan Elizabeth Bay, Potts Point and Darlinghurst
- Stylish CaesarStone gas kitchen, polished timber floorboards
17/70 Bayswater Road, Rushcutters Bay, NSW
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.