This luxurious, fully furnished bespoke period home over three levels showcases a sophisticated, modern renovation and enjoys a highly coveted bayside location. Within moments to the beach, local schools, Armstrong Street cafes, Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre, tram/light rail links to the CBD and St Kilda.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Security alarm, stunning Oak floors/quality carpet in the bedrooms
- Striking open living and dining overlooking tranquil rear garden
- Designer kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, Leibherr fridge/freezer
- Luxe master bedroom with walk-in his and hers robe
- Superb ensuite adjoining private outdoor plunge pool
- Two further double bedrooms, built in robes, lavish central bathroom
- Family retreat on the top floor with access to hidden terrace/BBQ
- Basement level boasts a sublime wine cellar and home cinema
- Third bathroom, reverse cycle heating/cooling, underfloor heating
- Motorised blinds throughout and fully fitted laundry
- Off street parking for one car
- Garden and pool maintenance included, minimum 12 month lease
162 Mills Street, Albert Park, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|3 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.