16 Mahogany Street, Capalaba, QLD, 4157
Enjoy a prime combination of Country freedom intertwined with the very best of indulgent Coastal living. Offering a premium opportunity to secure 6,000sqm of elite acreage nestled in an idyllic cul-de-sac pasture surrounded by a boutique estate renowned for their grand family homes and opulent lifestyle.
This large 5 bedroom family home plus study features a large outdoor entertaining area, sprawling 6,000msqm (approx.) or 1 acres of lush landscaped gardens and lawns. Presenting generous proportions and space throughout, the residence boasts three spacious lounge / living areas, ideal for dual living or larger families seeking space and privacy, combined with an oversized kitchen / dining area.
Mature low maintenance gardens surround the home, including native trees and shaded palms around the pool area creating the perfect, private oasis year-round.
Features at a glance:
- Spacious master with fully renovated en-suite and walk-in robe
- 4 other generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Home office / study
- Large central kitchen / meals area
- Three large separate lounge / living areas
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining patio overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool
- Double lock-up garage
- Large multi-use work 8 x car shed with heaps of storage (perfect for a caravan/boat /truck/machinery)
- Sun-soaked rear yard with North-Easterly aspect
Options for this property are limited only by your imagination and when you walk over the land and through the home you get a sense that this is one of those special acreages. This is an extremely rare opportunity to secure acreage in the tightly-held Sheldon / Capalaba township. With so much on offer, this is one not to be missed!
This property must be sold on or before Auction with offers prior encouraged, so don't delay. Contact John 0435 048 644 or Josh 0432 801 276 now to secure your future today!
- 5 minutes to Sheldon College
- 10 minutes to Christian Calvary College
- Close to State primary and high schools
- 5 mins to Capalaba Shopping Commercial and Retail
- Brisbane CBD less than 30 minutes away
- A short drive to the Gateway Motorway